Participants in the course will gain the skills and knowledge to undertake a leadership role in an enterprise Agile transformation through the implementation of the Scaled Agile Framework. The course takes place over two days and provides training and coaching skills, methods for launching Agile Release Trains, and assembling and managing an Agile portfolio. At the end of the course, attendees will receive SAFe Program Consultant certification and will be SAFe Agilist certifying agents with the ability to offer their own Leading SAFe and SAFe for Teams courses.
- Preparation to lead an enterprise Agile transformation
- Implementing the Scaled Agile Framework
- Provide courses as a SAFe Agilist and SAFe Practitioner certifying agent
During this two-day course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. They will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. They’ll also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions. They will develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when they become a SAFe® 5.0 Agilist (SA).
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Creating high-performing teams and programs
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for both internal change agents and external consultants for Agile focused companies. Also, any managers or leaders that are implementing agile programs during a change initiative.
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Agilist certificate
- A SAFe 5.0 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
- A SAFe Agilist certification usage guide with SA certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
|Activity Number||ABOYTD2 Duration||2 days|
What Are People Saying?
Coming into the course I have known nothing about scrum whatsoever but after leaving their two-day course, I have gained a lot of insight on what it means to be a scrum master. Hopefully soon I’ll be able to take another course with Aleph Technologies. - Jerry
Instructors were amazing, answered every question that I had regarding scrum and what to do in the work place. Will take another course with aleph in the future! - Chris
Aleph Technologies is a premiere training, management consulting and professional services company. Aleph Technologies has experience providing its expertise at an individual and corporate level. We understand that Agile is a mindset, not just a methodology, and ongoing attention to get the full benefit of its practices is essential. Aleph Technologies provides attention to detail that allows for career growth and excellent products.